Friday, November 23, 2007

TURKEY DAY

Happy THANKSGIVING!! We had a great day! We hope you all did too! Good food. Great family times. YUMMY PIES! Ha ha. This year we decided to have a homemade pie contest...Chris, Jan and Ryan took this very seriously and made a killer pie from the Bon appetit Magazine. They even torched it with a blow torch. Even with all the bells and whistles their pie couldn't compare to my amazing CHERRY PIE!!! Ha ha ha...take that Chris...I WON!!!



7 comments:

Ripley Family said...

Hey you have been busy!!! I'm so glad that your pie won! Sorry I haven't kept in touch or updated out blog until today. Our computer broke and we just finally got a new one. I have missed you though. We definately need to get together soon. All my sisters left today so any day Tues-Thurs is good for me. Hope your doing okay! Talk to you soon!
Love- Alyssa

Jen said...

Those pies look so good! I would have liked to be a judge for the contest.

Shelley said...

Ooooo, I want some!

taylors said...

Don't you just love the holidays!

April said...

Holidays are the best...especially with that much pie!

Alison Carter said...

What fun idea, a pie contest! That's so typical of boys to take it to the extreme when there's competition involved!! You're pie looks the prettiest though!

The Barrow's said...

I am glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving. Way to go on the pie contest. It does look like the best pie.