I love these little moments! PRICELESS!
Christmas
1 year ago
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
12 comments:
OH, their little laughs just melt my heart. That video's a keeper!
SO CUTE!!
Very cute! Hope you have a good Christmas!
Way cute! Sage has been so giggley lately and I LOVE her little baby laugh SO much! It honestly makes my day.
Very cute! I love those precious moments. We miss you guys! Hopefully after the holidays we can have the girls play more often.
Gotta love her. So, I got your box yesterday in the mail... LOVE IT! I was cracking up at all the questions... did you guys just think of all of those on your own or did you get them from somewhere? Anyways, Im taking it home to play with my family... I think its funny! Love you and Merry Christmas! Im sorry Im missing you today, but I'll watch the road and wave :)
She is such the talker. I love it! got the bows and I love them! I put them in her all the time. Thanks a bunch!
Okay sorry, that last comment was very fragmented! I guess I am in a hurry because we are leaving tomorrow! Sorry- I hope you got what I was trying to say!
So cute. Reese watched it with me and she was absolutely entranced! We've watched it a couple times already! Merry Christmas!
That was too funny! I especially like how she added a stinky at the end!
Hey, hope Bella had a Merry Christmas. I saw your dad at the temple this morning. I think he was with your little brother too. He looked like a Norda but I could be wrong. Anyway, hope to see pictures of your holiday soon!
That video is so cute! I love her laugh!
Post a Comment