Sunday, December 9, 2007

BELLADANCERELLA'S Christmas Dress

BEAUTIFUL BELLA in her CHRISTMAS DRESS! Isn't she so cute! We decided to let her wear it a few weeks early so that she can look festive all month long! We have to get good mileage out of it right?! Ha ha. It was so funny - I subbed in Nursery today and this one little girl kept calling Bella "Bella-dancer-ella." I think she meant to say Cinderella. Ha ha - close enough. I loved it. I think I might have to start calling her that too!

So cute!
Our little cheese!

15 comments:

Jen said...

That is such a cute Christmas dress! There really is such a thing as Bella Dancerella! My niece watches the movies and sings the songs whenever she sees my Bella!

Stacie Hawley said...

REALLY?? I need to check into that!

MediocreMama said...

Thanks for finding our blog! And it was great meeting you guys, too! Get ready for Saturday...the uglier the better (sweater I mean)!!!

Megan said...

I cannot believe how darling she is!! I really have not seen a cuter todler!! Your enthusiatic attitude about everything makes me so excited to be an almost mom!!

Alicia said...

Now see? You can't make a little boy that cute...oh well. Bella is such a ham for the camera, cute!

Ripley Family said...

How how cute is your page!! I honestly don't know how you do it Stacie! You keep your house clean, go do fun things with your family and always have an entire new blog page every time I look, and that's at least once a week! We miss you guys lots, but I'm so happy for how well you guys are doing. Bella looks absolutely beautiful in her dress! Any new bella's on the way? Am I allowed to ask??? :) Well I hope you guys have a merry christmas, we loved your christmas card by the way! Talk to you soon hopefully! Let me know if you want to get together!!!
Love- Alyssa

Jodi said...

Okay- that dress is really cute (remember we had the discussion about Gymboree?) HA! I ended up getting Callie's Christmas dress at Jolene's. I will have to post it so you can look at it. Did you get the flower clips in the mail? (I had our shippers at our company ship them out. I was a little nervous!)

Melanie said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.

P.S. Bella is quite possibly one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trimbles said...

She looks cuter in it then on the hanger... I thought you might go back and get one of those others we looked at... but I like this one :)

Rachel B. said...

Cute, cute dress! I think she looks just like your husband in that last picture!

Brianna said...

Stacie-
Your daughter is beautiful. That's great that Vegas. I'm sure your parents are loving that, getting to see Bella all the time. Hope your hubby's school is going well. If you get a chance you can write back at www.jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com
It's so good to hear about you and your life and that all is good!
Brianna (Combs) Johnson

Taralee said...

She's so cute! I love that dress too! I dressed my girls in Christmas outfits this last week too because it doesn't last long enough. I had to get it in there sometime :)

Perrero Clan said...

I am so glad that you got ahold of me! I now know where you got my website from...Taralee! I've been trying to get in touch with as many people as possible because I'm coming in town for a few days the weekend before Christmas. Your daughter is gorgeous! It makes me sooo excited to have a little girl! You are so beautiful also. Hope all is well. I love your blog! You've done a great job! I'm going to have to check back often. Send me your address!
Summerperrero@gmail.com
Take care! Good to hear from you!
SUMMER GUBLER-PERRERO

Luisa said...

You dress her so cute Stacie!