Bella and Zoe have been friends for a long time!! Alyssa and I used to take the girls on walks back when Bella was just four months old! Now a year and a half later the girls still enjoy each others company!! So cute! Alyssa and I walked out of the office to find both girls sharing the chair giggling away! These are some of the pictures from their giggle session!
ALSO - I need help - DOES ANYONE OUT THERE RECOMMEND A GOOD CAMERA!?? I am looking for a really good point and shoot that takes quick clear pictures. I got a cannon for Christmas and have not been thrilled. It seems that all my pictures are fuzzy?! What up? Can anyone help me? Am I doing something wrong??




14 comments:
Hi Stace! I love my point & shoot. It's a sony cybershot. It's pretty simple, takes really good pictures (at least as good as I can do until I get enough practice and pointers from my photo friends on how to take better pictures), but it has options and features you can use if you want to learn how (Black & white, sepia, different shutter speeds, lighting preferences etc). I hardly ever have to use photoshop to fix a picture, and when I've tried it usually doesn't change anything because the camera adjusts lighting and everything almost all the time anyway. (unless very dim or weirdly lit pictures) It's small but has a pretty good sized LCD screen. It easily fits into my purse or diaper bag, and Bart carries it in his shirt pocket or jeans pocket and doesn't even notice it. I think its 7.2 megapixels, (there might be a bigger one now, it was the biggest available when we bought it) but 7.2 would let me print more than a poster size if I ever wanted to. We like it so much we broke the lcd screen on one on a camping trip and came home the next day and after Bart researched everything he could we ended up buying the same thing. We didn't find anything that was as easy to carry and had as many Megapixels and features for that price. They had added a few new things (like an lcd screen protector thank you) but the basics were the same. It's really easy to load onto the computer, with the cable or just by plugging the memory card in. The battery lasts forever (and I forget to charge it all the time) I get a few fuzzy pictures, but they're usually a result of the photographer, not the camera! I think it was somewhere in the $250-$300 range... I could check to make sure, although probably cheaper now (we bought it 2 years ago). Hope that helps! My parents have had 3 cannon cameras (point & Shoot at least) and hated them all. My sister and brothers all had Kodaks and hated those too, but that's just what they told me, mostly for the blurry pictures, and hard to download. Most also had replaceable batters instead of charging the camera you just put in two new double A batteries and those always died so fast)We bought a 2GB memory card to fit our camera and it holds a ton. It I take all pictures at 7 mp I can take over 700. Ha! I just read that back, and talk about an endorsement right? Geeze they should pay me for talking them up! Let me know if you have more questions. I've got the box and stuff still so I can look up anything you might want to know! Good luck camera hunting.
Okay wow! Seriously longest comment ever! I'm sorry!
Sorry! Last comment I promise! It also does video. It's really nice because those funny things when I don't want to carry a real video camera I can still catch. Those will also load to your computer really easy (and then can be posted on your blog or whatever!) I just looked on a camera website and it said the 7.2 mp starts at $169 now. Hope this was helpful (and not just annoying!)
Hey! Chris surprised with a new camera. It's an Olympus. If you want the next time we get together I'll bring it over and you can try it out! The quality is Really clear and the videos are also Very clear! http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1283tails.
Also, I made the Chicken Wraps tonight!! YUMMM!! Chris and I LOVED all of it and especially the dip! The only problem I had was getting the Biscuits to stay folded. They ended up looking like thinned out biscuits. So we folded them ourselves and dipped it! One more thing then I'm done Promise..Taylor saw me leaving a comment on your page and saw a picture of Bella and started waiving and saying hi. I closed the page and she said where's she go? Totally Cute!
I agree with Kellie- I like the Sony's a ton. I have the powershot as well and it does great. Maybe try Kellies and see what you think! www.bhphoto.com usually has good prices. If you buy online, just make sure its not a black market company. =)
Okay...so I am not going to sele my camera very well copared to other comments...but....I like my Kodak. Anyways...good luck! nichoel
I really can spell! :) Sometimes.
I have the Canon powershot and I really like it. It has a big viewing frame and to get a clear picture I hold down the clicker button until it focuses and then click all the way down. If this is your same camera, maybe that's why they are coming in fuzzy.... I also use the kids/pets setting which I think helps focus it faster.
HA HA!!! alright.. I can make a paragraph for you too! and your paragraph will be alot better... ;) So, how often do you write on this thing? I can't seem to find the joy in writing about my life... it's just SO dramatic, if you know what i mean... Well, I have some music requests for your blog. Anywho... let me work on that paragraph for ya! ha ha!!! Thanks for being such a great sister! LOVE YA!!!
I don't know if I have told you this but I just wanted you to know that I think Bella is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen!
Cute pics ... I love the giggle session! If you find a good camera, let me know. We're in the market as well.
Hey- I just found out my new neighbor knows you guys and is friends with Brian- his name is Steve Moser! He has stayed at your house, I guess! Small world
So I've decided that I need to be better at posting comments on all the blogs I enjoy reading... I enjoy them, so why not let them know??!! So here I am : ) These pics of Bella and her little friend Alyssa are so dang cute! I don't know how many pics you took to get the smiling ones (I've heard that can be a challenge sometimes), but I bet it was easy this time because Bella looks so happy to be with her friend! She probably didn't stop smiling the whole time : )
I have the Sony Cybershot and I LOVE IT! I've had 3 different cameras, all sony and I've been very happy with all of them. (one was stolen, that's why we've had so many). I pretty much have the same one as Kellie mine is just 8.1 mega pixels instead of the 7.2. But other than that it does anything I could ask for and the videos are really nice too! Good luck. I searched until my heart was content when buying ours, so I know what you're going through. Let us all know what you decide on.
p.s. One of my YW got a new camera for christmas and it was a cannon and I was using it for her at an activity and EVERY picture I took was blurry. We still never figured it out. Too bad.
Post a Comment