So - my little brother did something so cute for me this week!! He dedicated a whole POST just to me!! How sweet is that! Yes - I love him! He is seriously the best! He even wrote me the most darling silly poem! I am going to put his link right here if any of you would like to read it!! Ha ha! Chris's Site!! Anyways - I just wanted to return the love and write a poem about him! He is truly the best little brother in the world! We are so much alike and we love it! He is fun to talk to and we get a long so well!! Thanks little bro - LOVE YA!
Ok here is goes - my feeble attempt at a poem! Ha ha - hope you all enjoy!
Here it is a little poem, especially for my bro
He is the funniest, weirdest kid that I will ever know!
Refrigerator, Saltwater, and Kissy Chrissy Poo
These names I call him affectionately and now you sure can too!
He is the buckle on my belt, the tissue when I sneeze
If every brother were just a Ritz, he'd be the easy CHEESE!
I love you lots my studly bro, you are the best you see
Because you are MY brother dear - so special to...to ME!!
There is it!! My masterpiece! Oh - and if you want to know how he got those nicknames - maybe that will come in a later post!!! Ha ha!! Good times!!
Christmas
1 year ago
9 comments:
HA HA HA!!! We are such dorks! But I LOVE it!! LOVE IT!!!! I feel so special to have an entire post dedicated to me! ..and especially to have it come from somebody so incredible like YOU! (and nate, and bella!) ha ha!! Oh man, there is nothing like some good ole' brotherly sisterly love... so... it's official.. I LOVE YOU! Thanks for being MY sister!!
that was so cute. I havent seen him since high school, I think! lol. Hey I think that poem is awesome. I dont think I could have done that.
Oh Stacie!!! That was freaking HALARIOUS!!! I like your poem, and of course I had to go to his site. The TONGUES!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA (oh, and he does the Ha Ha thing too... haha) So that pic of you and Natan... I was like... What is that???????? So funny! I can see it from you cause youre so crazy, but Nathan, he's such a good sport! You guys just crack me up! Yeah, and you like the M&Ms post? I gave him one of those cases that I bought in Vegas with you... he was so confused, he was like "Oh, I thought they were like Jelly Bellies..." No honey. Chocolate. :)
P.S. What was that website where you can print your blog into books? I cant find it again for anything!
You and Chris must really love each other. You dedicate posts to each other, his kiss on the cheek makes you lift your foot in delight, and you aren't afraid to hug in the nude (not to mention post pictures of your naked embrace).
p.s. I like your little babystrology thingy. Does the virtual baby get bigger as time passes?
Kissy Chrissy... I know where that nickname came from! :)
I love the Noorda family!
I can only hope my little ones will love each other so much someday. Aren't siblings the best?
Very sweet- that is awesome that you and your brother have such a great relationship!
That is so funny that you left a comment on my blog...because I totally have stalked you :) hope that doesn't scare you :) Since we have some mutual friends in Luisa, Goodsells, and Ashley Hawkins :) Plus one night at Claim Jumper some people were telling us about how amazing this Hawley family was :)
Congrats on the pregnancy :) We will have to get together some time...we would love that! Since we are out in the boons...and don't really hang out with dental students...just med students at Tourro :)
Sorry for the novel...glad I don't have to check your blog anonymously now :)...and funny our husbands make fun of us :)
Post a Comment