Life Changing...Sweet...Amazing!! This sweet little girl is Ava Rosemeyer. She was a darling and sweet little princess who tragically passed away last year! I was directed to her mother's blog last week through another friend's blog (thanks Rachel)...and I am now passing it on to all of you! It is precious! Her mother Sheye Rosemeyer is a talented photographer and beautiful writer and her blog is so INSPIRING!! I seriously read her WHOLE BLOG in TEARS and couldn't stop thinking about it all weekend. It is so heart-warming and touching and makes you so grateful for the things you have! After I read it I ran into my little Bella's room and just watched her sleep. I am so so truly blessed and thank Heavenly Father everyday for all that I have, and that families can be together forever. I wish everyone knew that simple truth!! Please read her blog - little Superprincess Ava's stories will change your life! GRAB SOME TISSUE!!!
Start by reading:
Ava's Memorial
Then just browse her blog:
http://www.sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com/
Here are some of my favorite posts:
All days are Normal (A beginning, a middle, but never an end)
Stop all the clocks
The Seven Skirts Rule
Ava's Armoire
Deep Roots
Christmas
1 year ago
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I found that site several months ago (while I was in Minnesota away from my kids) and I cried my EYES OUT. I actually still think about it sometimes, that's great to put it on your blog for others to see. I'll have to check it out again, just to remember. So you're still feeling sick? Do you throw up often? That's what kills me. But I'm soooo tired of being sick every second. Hope you're doing well!
This was heart breaking. I sat there holding my little guy and just bawling. This is just unimaginable. I pray every day that I'll never know.
I saw this blog too a few months ago! I couldn't stop crying while I read it! Are you up to doing something this week? Email me and let me know.
Crazy- I just found her blog yesterday... I wonder if she knows how many people she's touched with Ava's story. Isn't it incredible how much more things like that affect you when you have kids of your own? I hope that you are doing ok... that your not too sick. I can't wait for your big day!
ok. just cried.
Oh, I am have tears streaming down my face. I cannot stop crying.
Post a Comment