Today Bella and I went to this...
the Pottery Barn Sing-a-long!! They have a singer lady come all dressed up and she does a little sing-a-long show. Now I have to admit that when I am with Bella my attention is pretty much solely on her and I tend to not pay attention to what is going on around me. With that said - I sat down right next to HIM...
John O'Hurley from Seinfeld! Yeah - I had no idea. I was singing all the songs and dancing - it wasn't until after the show that my friends were like - do you know who you were sitting next to?? I was like...no...WHO?? Ha ha!! I get so wrapped up in Bella that I forget to pay attention to people around me. So I sat next to Mr. O'Hurley, his wife, and little boy for the whole show and seriously had no idea. Bella and I had to leave soon after the performance - but our friends stayed a little bit longer - I hope you girls got your picture!! Ha ha!
Christmas
1 year ago
10 comments:
Remember when we tried to go to that last time but then we got the flat tire. Oh that weekend a lot of things went bad.
Stacie,
You're such a good mom! Kiana saw the pics of Bella at the park and had to go to a park too. (Most of the snow was melted and Wyatt only fell in the mud once) We had a good time but it was much colder than our regular trips to the park!
Have fun!
Ha! I was totally laughing at this post. Of course you didn't realize who you were sitting next to! By the way- I think you are a great mom to. You honestly inspire me! If I ever need a boost or a good mommy idea- I come to your blog!
You do so many fun things, I can't wait until some day we can come play with you guys and do all those fun things!
How fun! I wish you guys lived closer!
I had a similar thing happen to me about 6 years ago. Chris and I were unloading our bags at a hotel and I bumped into this guy that wouldn't move. I seriously was annoyed so I stood there and he finally had to walk around me. Then Chris said do you know who just had to walk around you? I of course had no idea. It ended up being Troy Aikman from the Dallas Cowboys!
How fun that I've always been a Dallas Cowboys Fan and we will probably be living there!
Crazy times, love your blog, very adorable! You did a beautiful job with the baby shower today! I would have liked to stay longer, but Bryanna isn't an easy one to keep still for very long and had errands to run! Hopefully we will be in better contact with blogging! Love,
Stacy Perry! (I'm going to add you to my contact list if you don't mind!)
It's me again! I am still new at this, learning lots of things about blogging. I really like the set up of your blog, and wondering how did you get it that way? Is there a website with lots of templates? I'm using pyzam right now but it is narrow , I like how wide yours is, lots of room for posts and more room on the side. Anyway, thanks again, and I'm so happy be connected so much easier with you and your family!!
That is amazing you made it yourself! And the fact that you can change it without losing any of the work, Yes, you will have to teach me one of these days! I totally love how creative it is!
Ha ha! If I were a celebrity, I'd be happy for people like you who didn't notice me! It would drive me bonkers for everyone to be watching me wherever I went!
Post a Comment