Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sunny Days




"Sunny Days - chasing the clouds away - let me take you to where the air is clean - can you tell me how to get - how to get to THE PARK!!" Ok...so it is supposed to say Seasame Street but today the sun and great weather had us playing at the park with friends!! (Sidenot - this Seasame Street song is now one of Bella's favorites and she will just bust out with it anytime and anywhere - SUNNY DAYS!!) It is so cute! Anyways - so since the weather has been so beautiful we decided that we would spend the holiday at the park basking in the warm spring air - in FEBRUARY! Ha ha. It was great, Bella loves the slides and eating lunch in the park is the best! Our friends Eric and Jaime met us there with their daughter Teya! I think the best part of the day was watching Eric and Nate ride the Teeter Totter - ride 'em cowboys!

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Bella is just so cute! I must say that one of the best things about Vegas is all the great parks around together with great weather!
ps...I get my hair done by a friend here in Henderson. You might know her because I know Sarah Goodsell knew her in high school...just don't know her maiden name...but her name is Amanda Anderson (she has a blog with a link on mine) I love her and she always does just what I ask...which is a plus!
Also when you are near Henderson give me a call...Annie and I would love to meet up with you! (253)228-9598 :)

jamieBEE said...

It was so nice to RANDOMLY meet you guys today...at the Park! Ha! I love YOUR BLOG!!! Keep enjoying those "SUNNY DAYS!"