UPDATE!! So our Valentine's Day was an absolute blast!! Bella and I surprised Daddy with all our little surprises and he surprised us!! He brought home some beautiful roses for both his girls! My dad used to get me flowers every Valentine's Day and I loved it - so Nate decided that he wanted to do it for his girls too! So - Bella got her very own rose!! She loved it and carried it around the house like it was her magical wand! I love having such a thoughtful husband! He is seriously THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!! He also got me a pretty little watch - one that I have been eyeing in the store FOREVER!! Needless to say I was really excited! Nate was also thrilled - THRILLED - with his new Wii controllers!! Ha ha - boys and their Wii's!! I just love holidays and parties!! 

Yesterday we got together with a whole bunch of Dental School wives and had lunch and dipped chocolates and strawberries!! It was so much fun!! I just love that we have such a great support group - and there are so many kids Bella loves to play with!! Thanks for the cute chocolates and yummy soup - Jaime it was fabulous!!
Then this morning we got up and went to get our table decor! It is tradtion in my family to put the Valentine presents under your plates and then before dinner everyone gets to open up their gifts!! So we got to work decorating and spreading chocolates!! YUMMY!! Bella also spotted a BALLOON at the store which we just had to get for Daddy - or her - take your pick!! It is so sweet because we have been practicing how to say "Surprise - happy day daddy!!" She can say it really well - it will all depend on if she is in the mood to say it when the time comes!! Well - got to run!! Can't wait to see Nate's reaction!! I'll report later!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
During our little photo shoot the cat peeked his head through the window - of course - it was so funny to her!
Loves for the cat!
Coloring Daddy's present!
So pretty!
Our chocolates!! I think they turned out so awesome!! Thanks Dental Wives!!
Table Scape and Bella saying "SURPRISE!"
Simple but Fun!
The BALLOON!
10 comments:
You are SO cute Wife! Thanks for the cookies again! Chris Loved them just as much as the cupcakes you made for Bella's b-day party!
Could you be any more on the ball?? It all loks so great...Nate should feel lucky to have you :) ...Those chocolate covered strawberries look so good! Hope you enjoy having your husband home!
Happy Valentines day sis... so, I try to call you today, and you totally ignore me... so I resort to other means of communication. BLOGS!! haha! Looks like you are going to have a pretty eventful and merry Valentines Day with your hubby. That must be nice. (only 18 more months!..) ;) Talk to ya later! Luv ya sis...
I am just amazed by you. How you manage to do everything I just don't know. So I am totallly sad that you are getting together this weekend and we are up here in Idaho. Hopefully we will be able to make it down there some time or you guys could come up here......
you are amazing! can you give me mommy lessons? You should seriously have a reality tv show of how to be a cute mom/wife- I would totally watch it.
You are the most fun mom ever and the cutest wife- you inspire me!
She is too sweet. You always have her dressed like such a little diva. I love it! Leggings with a skirt? Adorable. I bet Nate loved how thoughtful you were. Way to go.
It sure looks like you guys had a really fun Valentine's day. Bella is soooo cute in those pictures, and boy do those treats looks yummy! You are too cute!
Your little family is so cute!
dental school wives ... what? thanks for the invite! jk my mom was actually in town anyway. but next time you all get together please call me!
Post a Comment