Thursday, March 13, 2008

B-E-A-utiful WEATHER!!

So the weather has reached ultimate PERFECTION!! We have been in the upper 70's all week - I only wish it would stay this way for the whole summer, how's that for wishful thinking! Ha ha. So since it has been so wonderful Bella and I have been able to do many fun things outside from playing in the park to BBQ's to bubbles! We love this weather!

Bella and Ethan - BEST BUDDIES!!
SWIMMING - so cute!
Bella loves her swimming suit and her water shoes!
SPLASH!
Teya - one of Bella's good friends!
Bubbles - we go play in the grass and wait for dinner to be ready!

"Play at the PARK PLLLLEEAASE?" as Bella would say.
Dental School Class of 2010 BBQ!!

Claire - so cute!
Playing in the leaves

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Are you kidding me that it is warm enough to swim already!!!! I am so jealous, uhhh... I hate winter.

Shelley said...

Could I be any more jealous? It was in the lower 40s today here!