Friday, March 14, 2008

Bunny Cupcakes and Spring Flowers!!!

Today Bella and I were invited to a little play group to make some yummy and cute Bunny Cupcakes! We had a lot of fun...the kids played - the mom's talked - cupcakes were everywhere...IT WAS GREAT! Bella had a lot of fun decorating her "Bunny" and she carefully placed her icing and candies so as not to get her hands dirty! That's my little princess for you! Ha ha!

Let the decorating BEGIN!
What the bunny cupcakes were supposed to look like...
and here is Bella's "Bunny" cupcake...pretty close eh? Ha ha!
After the play group Bella and I stopped at the park because we just couldn't pass up the beautiful flowers! THEY WERE SO PRETTY!! Spring is in the air for sure!! The trees are at peak bloom and smell so good - we had to have pictures! Bella was a good sport through her little photo shoot - ha ha- sometimes she even poses for me! I love it!

Pose #1
Pose #2 Ha ha!
Looking at the Blooms!
Pretty Flowers!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow, what a beautiful park. And and even more beautiful Bella!

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Hey Stacey- I am erin's friend and I love looking at your blog because it is so cute! I was wondering what the ears of that bunny cupcake are made out of... I am going to copy that idea. You can message me back on my blog- it is on erin's links, under Hails & Brandon. Thanks!