Oh how I love this girl!! She is seriously my little ray of sunshine and laughter! A few days ago she was being so silly with this clear plastic bucket and XXL sticker! She stuck the bucket on her head and proudly declared..."BELLA'S HAT!!" Ha ha! Nate and I both about died laughing. She then proceeded to entertain us with a slough of funny poses and faces! I am so glad I had my camera and was snapping away!! This is truly Bella at her finest!! Ha ha! I love her...I love her... I love her!! Ha ha - she also wanted to show off her fat lip from tripping at the grocery store! Lovely huh?



Christmas
1 year ago
2 comments:
She is so freaking cute. She seriously has one of the cutest faces I have ever seen. I am glad you guys have fun.
That is so funny! I will always stick to my guns that kids are more happy with buckets and boxes than all of the expensive toys we buy them!
Post a Comment