Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WHAT WILL "IT" BE???


So this week - ON THURSDAY - we find out what we are having - a BOY or a GIRL!!! Ahhh...I am so excited...if it is a girl (like the little Chinese chart said..ha ha) that would be awesome because we can reuse a lot of our girl things and Bella would have a sister. But - if it is a boy - that would be fun too! We would be able to get all new things- love to shop! Also it would be cool to have one of each! Well - anyways - I am just getting excited!! Anyone got any other wives tales on how to figure out what you are having? I love all the fun little tricks!? Someone was telling me about a string over your hand??

16 comments:

Perry Family said...

I'm so excited for you, it is nerve racking waiting to find out! The Chinese chart was right on both my kids! I couldn't believe how correct it was! I felt the same as you, wanted another girl b/c sisters rule!! But also wanted a boy b/c I didn't grow up with any brothers. I actually LOVE having one of each, it was just what I needed as a mother. And so it will be with you, the Lord knows the perfect combos for families. Can't wait to find out what yer having!

Rachel B. said...

Ahh, so crazy and exciting. Doesn't the anticipation just kill you?! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Post immediately. :)

Cam and Afton said...

I forgot about the string thing! Melanie and I were supposed to do it for you! DANGIT! I cant wait to hear!!!!! If its a boy, we'll have to go shopping together!

Jen said...

I truly believe the father knows. Fathers intuition, I guess. Ben was right both times for us. I am excited to hear your news!

Kelsey said...

Yeah! I can't wait to hear. You have to post it as soon as you can. It is a catch-22. I just tell people I want a healthy baby because you will love no matter what you have!

Brittney G. said...

AHHHHHH, I have been wondering when you find out! We need to get together, are you free at all on Friday?

Erin said...

cant wait to find out!!

Perry Family said...

Ok, so you have to teach/show me how to personalize my blog one of these days with the digi scrap stuff ...before baby #2 comes along! And thanks for your awesome comments too, I love hearing from you!

THE BOWMAN'S said...

How exciting! Luke said that they used to to the string thing when he was growing up to find out if their pigeons were boys or girls, apparently it worked every time :) All kidding aside, you're a great mom and I know that you guys will have a blast no matter what. Congratulations again!

taylors said...

I totally feel you! I don't ever remember being this excited about finding out what mason was! I think because this child will change the dynamic of our house sooooo much! I think I should be having a boy according to the Chinese chart.

Megan said...

Hurray!! When we found out we were having a boy, I'll admit I was bummed for a second, thinking all the stores had practically ALL girl stuff. But don't worry, if its a boy, you'll find plenty of cute stuff to spend money on!! Good luck!

The Barrow's said...

Oh, Stacie I am sooo excited for you I hope you have a little boy, no wait a little girl, no wait a boy, or a girl. Oh, I don't care I just know that it will be the most beautiful baby ever, and I can't wait for the next post for that announcerment. Hope that you are feeling well!

Julie N said...

How exciting to find out on Thursday!! No matter what you have she/he will be darling like their sister and she/he is blessed to be in your family. We cant wait to hear!! : )

familyof4 said...

Very exciting! Give me call or text me when you find out!!

Hope you are feeling better. =0)

Becca said...

yay! congrats! :) I'm voting for one of each...
-becca warthen

Kelsey said...

AND??????????????????????????????????????????????????