Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Love ARCHULETA


Ok...so my little family and I watch American Idol every week...it's actually Bella's favorite show because she dances to all the songs! She says... "Merican Idoll...dance mommy? Good songa!" SO CUTE...anyways...we just wanted to give a shout out to David Archuleta! WE LOVE HIS VOICE!! He has been our favorite EVERY WEEK!! We hope he wins...he deserves it. Simon you are so wrong...his version of "Think of Me" was unforgettable!! Go ARCHY!

9 comments:

Julie N said...

I totally agree with you about David's "Think of Me," I absolutely LOVED it!!

Steph said...

Usually I agree with Simon... but I'm with you. He TOTALLY got it wrong this week! Cute little David was great!

Perry Family said...

Yes, Simon was SO WRONG!! Think of Me was absolutely the best. Go Archie!!! I felt bad for Brooke, I really hope she can do well, but she seems to be a little weaker than expected, not up to par:)

Anna said...

You...watching TV? No?!!! jk We watch it too. We love David, gotta represent Murray, UT! Spartan Pride!

Trimbles said...

HAHA! I have to disagree... I think it was kind of forgettable. I just dont love him. :( Can we still be friends? HAHA

Shelley said...

Didn't see last night's performances yet, but I do love this season's Davids. Archuleta was my fave from the beginning, but I admit I've come to prefer Cook. But, nothing can beat how precious David Archuleta is. He is just so incredibly cute!

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I couldn't help but notice your blog link on my brother's blog (Chris and Anna Dennis). When I saw your name, it sounded so familiar, along with the pictures of both of you. It dawned on me where we know you guys--Nate served his mission in Paraguay with Jordan! We have a picture of you guys at Jordan's homecoming! Small world I guess! Op! thejterryfamily.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Hey Hawley Family could you email me your address to ashleyxhawkins@gmail.com so I can send you a wedding announcement. Actually while you are at it if you have any other Hawley addresses could you send those my way also. Thanks