We heart Pottery Barn Kids!! They have the cutest stuff and also have fun free little activities for the kiddies! This past week they had a clown come!! Bella didn't get ANY of his jokes but she sure liked watching him...especially when he started making balloon animals and shapes. After the performance all the kids got to play with the toys. Bella had a blast with all the different chairs, she has this new obsession that she feels the need to sit in any chair that is her size!! Ha ha. She also loves the dollhouse. She could probably play with it for hours!! Such a girl.
Christmas
1 year ago



3 comments:
I LOVE Pottery Barn...I keep getting online and checking out nurseries and big girl rooms...it is a great thing I have no idea what gender our baby is yet...or else we would be in big trouble right now!
I'm not kidding, you guys do the funnest things. Will you please start to give me a heads up on when all these things are? I'm due in 8 weeks and then will be home for at least 3 months with Aliana and our new little girl and want to do lots of fun things! We need to get together soon!
Love PBK, it's just too bad our closest one is an hour away. Sniff sniff. Enjoy yours for me!
Post a Comment