I think Mobil got it right...these gas prices are insane!!!
Christmas
1 year ago
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
5 comments:
I read on Sarah's blog the other day that she spent $97 on gas filling up her SUV... NINETY SEVEN DOLLARS!!! I don't spend $97 on groceries every week!!! It really is crazy ridiculous!!!
What an accurate depiction of the gas prices these days... how sad. Bryan and I have frequently talked about the days when gas was only $.99....
I love it! (The sign, not the prices.)
Really so sad...I am already old because I remember high school where it got down to under a dollar in WA! Ah, the good old days :)
This mad me laugh so hard thanks for posting i needed it!
Post a Comment