Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bella's Cousin



Bella has a brand new cousin...ok...so it is her only cousin. Ha ha. Bryan and Julie had their cute baby girl yesterday and named her Tayla Elise Noorda. Mom and baby are doing great!! Congrats you guys!

9 comments:

Lisah said...

Ooooohh. She is sooo cute. Little babies are just so fun. I wish they kept that perfect soft baby skin forever. I love the name too.

Rachel B. said...

Yeah for Bryan and Julie! Having that first little one is the coolest experience in the world don't you think?! The name is very pretty. We have always especially loved the name Elise (but don't now think it would sound to good with a sister named Reese :) ). And how fun for Bella to have a cousin.

The Barrow's said...

OH, she is so precious. How exciting for Bella to have a little cousin, and a couple of days after her birthday too, the month of May is going to continue to be quite a busy one for your family. he hee. It sure looks like you guys had fun last weekend. Bella is a doll.

Tayla said...

That is so exciting that Bella now has a cousin. Is she really the only grandchild on both sides of the family? It will be so fun when Cami has her baby too. Bella won't know what to do with herself! And then she will be a big sister ... wow! Oh, and I must say, I do love the name they picked out. Haha!

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

how fun! congrats to them!
PS: my husband's name is Nate :)

Perry Family said...

AHHH! How wonderful, I bet Julie is so relieved to have the baby finally here! The first one seems to take forever to get here:) She looks so sweet!

Steph said...

Tell Bryan congratulations from me!

Sherry said...

She is adorable! I wish I could hold her. Now, I want to know why no one tells us these things! (Maybe we'll have to move back to Vegas.)

Shelley said...

Yay, I'm so excited! How amazing!