I can't believe it...where has all the time gone?? Our little Isabella Grace is TWO YEARS OLD!!! So weird to think that she was born TWO WHOLE years ago...MAY 3, 2006!! What a great day!! So in keeping with my style...we had to CELEBRATE all day!! Party party!! We decorated the house the night before her birthday while she was sleeping. We got a few balloons and hung some cute birthday signs for her to enjoy when she woke up!! SUCCESS...she came out of her room so excited about all the fun things!! Of course she loved the yellow and the pink balloons the best!
For breakfast we made Mickey Mouse pancakes...talk about a happy two-year-old...she thought Daddy was pretty cool for making them!! We then got her dressed up for the day in her BIRTHDAY SHIRT!! It really looked so cute on her. We then went over to my mom's for Cami's Baby Shower and then came home for a nap...IN HER BIG GIRL BED!!! Yep...that's right...Bella Grace not only turned two but she has graduated from crib to BIG GIRL BED!! Nate and I decided that for her birthday this year...our gift to her would be a new cute "BIG GIRL" room. We are going to need the crib for the new baby so we thought it would be a good time and give her some excitement about the whole switch...which worked really well!! She was so excited about her new digs that she has been PERFECT about sleeping in her bed!! We put her in...and asleep she goes...in fact sometimes she asks us if she can go to sleep because she loves her new bed so much!! We don't have to lay down with her or anything. It has been the PERFECT transition!! I guess she was ready!! (I put up some pictures of her new room...with the curtains I made...I think it turned out so cute!! I wish it was my room!! Ha ha.)
After nap we met up with my family at the Shark Reef...anything that has big live animals Bella loves!! She was so excited about all the "BIG FISH" and she even touched a sting ray!! Brave girl...getting so big...tear.
Then we headed off to The Islands restaurant for dinner. Bella asked for fries and ketchup for dinner so it was the perfect place. We all got yummy burgers and fries. After dinner we headed over to our house for cake, ice cream, and presents!! Bella was so excited to finally be able to open some presents...she has been to so many birthday parties and showers...and watched so many people open them that I think she was totally overjoyed to be able to do it herself!! She got some really great gifts...THANKS EVERYONE!! She especially loved her new DOLL HOUSE!! Such a girl!! Ha ha!!
It was truly a great day...I just can't believe that she is already TWO!! My little baby is just getting so big...Happy Birthday Bella Boo!!
Birthday Girl
Daddy and Bella at the Shark Reef
An alligator!!
Big FISHIES!!
Touching a sting ray!
Bella and Mommy
Bella and Papa...poor Papa had some bad allergies!! Ha ha!
Yummy FOOD!!
Opening presents!!
A personalized quilt from G.G...so cute!!
ELMO book!
THE DOLL HOUSE...once opened we couldn't pry her from it!! She loves it!!
Birthday cake!!






19 comments:
Happy Birthday to Bella! It sounds like you made it a really special day! Lucky girl with the Mickey pancakes :)
PS...you need to come around once I find out what I am having because I cannot wait to design a new room for Annie and then the baby! Since finances are no issue :) ha!! Bella's room and bedding is so cute! Love her name on the wall.
Happy Birthday Bella!!! She looks so adorable in her "birthday girl" shirt!!! Okay... I love her room, it's darling... I wish I was creative but I'm not... but maybe I can have you help me with Alixie's room once Daxter is no longer taking it over!!! HA HA... that is if we don't move (EEEK!!!) Anyways, it looks like you guys had a blast, it seems like it was a great birthday for her!
Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! I love her room. You are such an awesome decorator!
Oh what a cute day for Bella! What a great birthday. She is a doll. I LOVE her room. Way to go on the decorating. The bed is adorable. (I love the colors) :)
-I just realized that I used all super short sentences in this comment- sorry!
Okay did I totally email my comment to everyone on your blog? I got some weird email after I left a comment- so I have no idea if I did. I hope that is not the case!
Happy Birthday Bella!!!! I loved all those pictures, and it was such a treat to see you again...we really need to get together outside of family events (although those are wonderful too!) Bella's room is absolutely GORGEOUS! You've done a fabulous job decorating it! What a fantastic way to make the transition go smoothly, she is such a sweetie. It will be much moer heavenly when number 2 comes along with just one in a crib. We will get together as soon as we get all settled:)
Happy Birthday Bella! Sounds like she had a great day. I can't believe how grown up she is. And let me just say, her room is so adorable!!! You did such a great job.
That is so fun! You got a doll house! She had so much fun at Pottery Barn, someone just couldn't resist getting one for her to have all by herself! That's cute! And you did so super on her room. I love the colors, name board, decorations, everything. I'll have to get your tips when we move into our new house for Kylie and Peyton's rooms. Glad she did good with the new bed. Lucky!
What an exciting day! I can't believe she is 2 already. Happy Birthday Bella!!! What a great room, I'm so impressed, there's no wonder she likes it.
Stacie- I love her bedroom! It is so sweet and simple and CUTE! Getting in a big kid bed is the best! The next best thing is potty training and then you will really wonder where the time went! She is so cute... can't wait to see what the next one looks like!
Hey guys - found your blog through the Ripley's. Looks like the 2-year-old is doing great. She is so beautiful! Congrats on the new one on the way!
Happy Birthday Bella! Looks like such a fun day. I love the big girl room, so cute.
LOVE IT! Love the big girl room too! Im glad she's been so good about it. And Im glad that the day went smooth with the shower and everything. 2 whole years! She's a girl after your heart if all she wanted was fries and ketchup :) !!!
Happy birthday! What a great day! Wish I had you to plan my birthdays! Ha ha! That room is adorable.
We had so much fun at the pool with you guys! Bella's room is way too cute, great job!
Happy Birthday Bella!
Two years already!? She is so darling... and I LOVE her room. You are so talented Stacie... fun post!!
Will you decorate my nursery? :)
The curtains look wonderful. Good job. And all I have to say is that Bella's room is so cute. I am just amazed!! You did a good job with that.
You DID warn me about Leatherby's. But, I didn't listen to you. ha ha . SHOULD HAVE! I will next time. :)
Post a Comment