On Saturday we had a fun birthday party for Bella. Obviously the theme was ELMO!! She just loves him!! It was so cute...awhile back she found some Elmo plates at Target and asked..."Mom...Elmo party please?!!" Who could resist. So we decided that her party would be all about Elmo...and well...swimming!! Ha ha. We invited all her little friends over to Grandpa and Grandma Noorda's house for the fun! The kids swam, ate BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs, jumped on the trampoline and ate cake (Nate and I made an Elmo cake and we think it turned out pretty great...much better then my cake from last year...ha ha)! It was so much fun and I know Bella really really enjoyed herself! I still can't believe that she is two!! Thanks everyone for coming...and thanks Grandpa and Grandma for letting us use your house!! It was perfect!
Christmas
1 year ago






14 comments:
I love it! Love all the pics. It looks like everything went really well. I cant believe all those kids in that pool! What a crazy party! And the cake looks awesome! Did you make it??? You're so talented. Love ya Nacie, Im glad it went well and Happy Mothers Day today :)
Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time, and you did a fabulous job with everything. The perfect little birthday party for a very sweet little girl!
That was so incredibly fun. Ah, man, no more birthday parties for a long time. We'll have to make up some party and throw one. :) Kylie and Peyton had so much fun...including us. Thanks for thinking of us.
Very fun. That looked like a blast. You know how to throw an awesome party! Callie loves Elmo too and I don't where it has come from. She has never even watched him before, but she will only wear her Elmo pj's to bed. Weird!
oh my gosh, what cute pictures. your little girl is so adorable!!
Looks like one of the funnest parties ever. I love the Elmo cake, great job guys. Happy belated Birthday To Bella =) He hee!
This is emily bradshaw. I don't know if you know who I am, I was in the same grade as Brian. Don't even ask me how I got here, I don't know but I have to tell you your daughter is darling! She is seriously one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen.
Looks like it was a great party, sorry we couldn't make it. It seems as if Bella had a great time. I love Elmo too!
Looks like Bella was celebrated in style! I also think you win the mom of the year award and party planner of the year! I wish I had a tiny bit of your energy woman!
Looks like such a fun bash. Bella is a lucky girl to have such a creative mom. I love all the cute Elmo decorations.
Thanks again for inviting us. Clare is still talking about it!
WOW! Looks like a fab birthday party! She is so adorable, and I love the cake...so cute! Swim parties are supreme for this time of year!!
Happy birthday, Bella! Looks like another great party from our amazing party planning friend, Stacie! I have fond memories of parties in that yard! Makes me miss you guys even more!
What a fun party! It was this time last year that we started talking and I found your blog. We are having the girls' party tomorrow, too! These kids grow way too fast. She looks adorable!
Post a Comment