Today Bella and I did the ultimate GIRLY thing and painted our toes!! She has always admired my toes and finally admitted that she wanted her little toes painted pink too!! I was so THRILLED!! I have been wanting to paint her toes for some times now, but I didn't think she had it in her to sit still while they dried...she proved me wrong!! She was so good...and so careful. CUTE!! Now she walks around the house saying..."Pink toesies...So Pretty Mom!" I love it! TA-DA....here they are!!
We also decided to go for a family swim!! It was really fun, and just what we needed after such a hot day! Bella is quite the little water fish. She loves jumping to Daddy, playing with her princesses (one of which Bella has renamed...Cinderella is now Bellarella...ha ha) and splashing!! She also likes to get our family together for family hugs which she calls..."happy family." We tried to get some pictures of our "happy family"...of which only one turned out...meaning Bella was actually looking at the camera. Ha ha...love this girl!
Christmas
1 year ago




14 comments:
Bella's toes are so cute! I love that she loves them too. You guys have a cute little happy family : )
Such a cute family photo. Bella sure is a little water princess and with such pretty toes!!!
All those pictures are just so cute. It is weird how big Bella is. I am just not use to that.
So cute!! I'm so jealous of little pink tosies! Do you think Scott would mind if I tried it on Ryan?
Hey- we just found Jared's friends blog from Vegas that he grew up with, Nate Miller- then he showed me their blog linked to yours! What a small world. Are you in the same ward?
That first picture of Nate made me crack up. I love his carefree (and kinda girly) expression.
Say, when are we going to get together and play some Wii? At the very least we should play online. All I have is Mario Kart, though. If you have it, we could play each other and we'll see how you match up against my unbeatable Mii.
I wish I had a pool! That is so nice that you have access to one. I am sure Max would just love to have a pool! Oh, and I can't wait to be able to paint Meg's toes. In fact, I almost did it the other day, but chickened out. I am intimidated to paint such tiny toes! :)
I love the grass under her painted toes, very cool contrast! And swimming is a great way to beat the heat, we go three times a week at least! Bella is way cute in her swimsuit!
How cute is she?! I can't wait to paint Ava's toes as well. I think I may do it soon when she is fast asleep. So, I didn't even know you were pregnant and here you are due in 10 short wks! Is it a boy or a girl?!
Long time no see!!! Happy Birthday...by the way! I was thinking of you while we were gone when it was your birthday. I almost called but I knew Nate or somebody had something fun planned! I'm glad you had a good one! We need to get together! (did nate take his boards yet?) Hope your feeling good! Almost done!
I'm glad you finally got to paint the toes. :) Now, it'll never stop. You have to do it all the time. :) Your family sure looks cute. Where did you find a swimsuit? I remember you were asking and wondering?
So I have to admit....I painted one toe of masons.....sad I know:)
That's too adorable!
Taylor loves my painting her toes so much that she brings me nail polish and asks me to paint them! A little side note, Wal-Mart has little tiny nail polish for little girls for about 79 cents and it's a lot easier to paint Taylor's toes!
How funny that Callie's toes are currently the same electric pink and she has those same princesses! We just got them for her in Chicago this last weekend. We really do have the same taste!
Post a Comment