So I thought this was quite freaky!! I found this site from my friend, Stacy, ha ha. Well...you type in your name and it tells you how many people in the U.S. have the SAME name as you...spelling and all.
I thought...how cool...there are only TWO people in the U.S. named Stacie Hawley...sweet!! I'm pretty original...UNTIL....
I registered at Target and found THIS....
TARGET BABY REGISTERY
Two Results Found for STACIE HAWLEY
Stacie Hawley
Due: August 23, 2008
Texas
Stacie Hawley
Due: August 18, 2008
Nevada
HOLY COW...what are the odds!!! The ONLY TWO...having babies at the same time...and registered at the same place! FREAKY!!

14 comments:
That is so crazy! It kind of gives me the chills.
How weird! That is one of the most freakiest coincidences I've ever heard of.
Ok so you said there are only 2 Stacie Hawleys. But it said there are 12 or fewer Cynda Johnsons. I just don't believe that. I have only met like 3 people with my name. So I just don't know how I feel about that. But that is really crazy how both of you are having babies at the same time.
That is sort of crazy :) But fun to know! Sort of think there is only one Rachel Uffens because lets face it...UFFENS is not the most common of last names :) I will have to check it out! Hope you are feeling great! Good luck with the name picking for baby girl #2 :) It is one of my most favorite topics of conversation so let me know if you need help :) ha! I drive Mike crazy because right after Annie I was picking the next child's name.
I was correct...only me...and I guess I am thankful for my crazy last name...because with my maiden name (Shaw) I was one of 249 people :)
Umm... there are over 4000 of me :)
No wonder my credit report got mixed up with someone elses when we went to buy our first condo!!!
Oh and I looked up Stacy Hawley, because even though it isn't spelled the same, it would sound the same if you met one of them... there are 13 of those! I have too much time on my hands don't I?
That is a little crazy... I would be a little freaked out. I am going to have to do my name right now.
Only three Jodi Fairbanks. And only ONE Callie Fairbanks. We didn't know that we were being so original! My brother is Mike Anderson and there is over 12,000!
Yeah Jodi...there is only one Isabella Hawley too!! I was excited about that...and I was the only Stacie Noorda...but I guess being one out of just two isn't too bad. Ha ha.
That is a cool website...your coincidence is so crazy! I checked on my name and there was only one Luisa Rueckert...definitely not a surprise:)
There are 371 Sarah McCoys...that's a lot! Rob has 2302 friends out there with the same name. Bridger appears to be the only one though!
I like that site. I'll have to put it on my blog if you don't mind. It's fun. See you tomorrow night for some fun!!!
That IS kinda crazy!
That's so funny! There's actually a Christine Bowman who has my same OB here in Casper so they know us by color instead of name (I'm pink and she's yellow) Isn't it weird?
Post a Comment