June has been a really great month!! We have had so many fun things going on...here are a few highlights!
- Bella's Hair - her hair has finally grown long enough for french braids!! Aren't they so cute. Good thing she likes getting her hair done because it take me forever to get all her little hairs to cooperate!! HA HA.
- Beauty and the Beast - every summer at Spring Mountain Ranch (a little outdoor amphitheater near Red Rock) they put on great musicals!! Our family loves to go - we bring our picnic blankets, dinner, and games and hang out before the play starts at dusk. This year Bella was actually old enough to understand what was going on so she loved it!! We had her watch the movie for the first time a few days before so she was really excited about all the characters - especially PRINCESS BELLE!! So much fun!! Thanks Mom for the tickets!! Bella ended up sitting with Grandma for the whole entire play!! Ha ha!! It was a great night out!!
- Baby Shower - my mom, sister-in-law and some of my great friends threw me a cute little shower!! It was so fun!! I just have to say that I have some of the best friends and family in the world!! My mom is seriously a party PRO!! I totally learned from the best! And it was also fun to have my mom-in-law come too...all the way from California!! Happy Birthday Shelly too!! Thanks everyone for coming and for all the great gifts!! You guys ROCK!!! I can't wait for this new little girl to get here!!
- Nate's 27th Birthday - hooray for you honey!! Crazy that another year has gone by - another year older and wiser?!! Right? Ha ha. So Daddy's birthday Bella and I made him a cake - rainbow chip!! YUMMY! We also had my parents over to celebrate and eat dinner! We opened gifts...where Nate got a really "kool" kool-aid man from his siblings - childhood memories!! Ha ha. He also got some great new grilling things from my parents! We love the new apron...ROAD GRILL!! Ha ha!! Unfortunately all the good fun had to come to an end - STUDY TIME - por Nate. Only one more week until he is done with BOARDS! Hooray!! Anyways - we love you Daddy!! You're the Best! Happy Birthday!
So cute huh??
Spring Mountian Ranch Area
Grandma and Bella watching the Musical
Baby Shower!!
Aren't these such cute lanterns!!
Playing Shower Games - love them!
Nice Baby Anna!
So - I love this picture of you mom!! Ha ha!! Eliza did you take this? There are like ten others just as great - you two crack me up!! Holding a baby...kicking up her leg...and a great view of her half eaten cookie! Ha ha! Love ya Mom! Great picture Eliza!
Opening Presents...such a cute HANDMADE blanket from Becky!!
GO FOUNTIANS WARD YOUNG WOMENS!! Ha ha...so many great memories...we missed you Steph.
Daddy opening his presents!
It's a KOOL-AID Man! Ha ha.
Road Grill - Yummy!
Bella and Daddy blowing out his candles!
So cute!
The "HAPPY FAMILY"...as Bella would say!
10 comments:
Stacie... looks like you've had a lot of fun! I love Spring Mountain Ranch. I'm sad I missed the shower and our cute Young Women's group... old women's group now. ;) And, the braid are adorable! (You are really good at french braids... mine always look a little funky for some reason...)
Tell Nate happy birthday too!
Yeah! You were able to do braids. :) And they look SO cute! I noticed the TV on...the only way to get them sit still to do that long of a hairstyle. I know all about it. :)
The shower sure was fun. Oh boy, the big head baby picture. :)
I noticed your countdown is to 50 soon to be 40-something. Wow! Getting there! I think I have 100-something. :)
Looks like so much fun stacie! And those braids are perfect! I love it when my girl's hair is long enough for them. They look so cute. I can't wait to see what your little baby girl is going to look like and what you will name her!
Stacie!! Your shower looks like lots of fun...so sorry we missed it!! We've got to get together!! Bella's hair is SO CUTE!! Love the braids! And Happy Birthday Nate!! Keep up the good work with Dental School & Boards!
Such cute pics...and you have so much going on!! I am so excited for the day that I can put cute braids in Annie's hair...since I have tried and they fall out in a matter of seconds :) Excited to see pics of the newest Hawley!
You sound busy! Sorry I was not able to go! The shower looked like fun! You always throw GREAT parties!
Great braids- I am sure I could never do them like that in am million years! The shower looked cute too- I loved the decorations!
For the record, those pictures were requested. Your mom was enjoying a photo shoot. She is pretty cute so I couldn't resist.
It was so fun to see you and our Fountains girls again. Love ya!
Oh, Stacie the shower looked so cute, your mom sure does know how to throw a great pary, so fun!!! I can't believe how quiklyl Bella is growing up, big girl braids and everything. Tell, Nate happy belated B-Day. I know we still haven't celebrated Gene's yet, he was at scout camp on his b-day,and the rest of the month was so crazy. Glad to see all is well in Vegas. He hee
Okay, I need to know who the girl to the far left in the "Go Fountain's Ward Young Womens" picture is. She looks so familiar, I just can't think of her name!
It looks like you had a wonderful shower. You don't have much time left, do you? I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new little princess!
Post a Comment