Monday, July 7, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

This is our little Bella Boop at her finest! Ha ha. She LOVES to SING...and she LOVES to DANCE...and she puts on little shows for us all the time! We think she is just too cute! Tonight she graced us with this little ditty...ha ha.

ALSO....make sure to check below...for cute pictures of Bella's new little boy cousin!!! He is so cute!

10 comments:

The Barrow's said...

HORAY.... for Cammi and Paul, he is so precious, and perfect. Cammi looks great, I hope all went well with the delivery. What a cute family.

Bella's singing, ADORABLE, she must take after her mother with all of that musical talent =).

Cam and Afton said...

Im impressed! Thats adorable!

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

oh holy smokes that's so cute! i can't wait for Sonnet to talk! :)

Lindzie said...

wow...could she be any cuter? i wish we lived closer to your guys so we could be more entertained by her!

Perry Family said...

What a sweetie!! She's so cute!

Anna said...

That's cute. I love when she says, "Arrrrre!" She seriously is so cute and I love watching her and seeing her grow up!

Hammels said...

That was too cute. I had Katherine watch it with me, trying to get her to sing... She just kept on saying more Bella, more Bella...

THE BOWMAN'S said...

That was so fun! I can't believe that Bella is so big already.

Ripley Family said...

Super Cute!!! I love it when they do their songs. Wait until she's playing by herself and she starts making up her own songs when she thinks you're not watching. I can't believe how BIG she is! Miss you guys!

Janelle said...

Hey, it's Janelle your 2nd cousin! I went to the shower today in Provo and everyone got talking blogs, so here I am on yours and it's so cute! Mine is private so shoot me an email and I'll invite you to be a reader! (the shower was of course, so perfect)