HE'S HERE EARLY!!! Little Ethan Paul Theodosis! My cute sister and her hubby are proud parents of a brand new baby boy!! My first NEPHEW!! Isn't he so cute!!! I am so excited for them...but I have to admit...I am a little jealous. Ha ha. She delivered him THREE WEEKS EARLY! How can I get that to happen to me?? Oh well...CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! I can't wait to see him!! Here are his stats:


8 comments:
awe he's so cute!!
YEAH we share a nephew. I think he is just adorable as well. :)
We went to see him and he is wonderful!!! Love those cute baby sounds when they sleep!
Yay! Congratulations to Cami and Paul! He is a tiny little thing and Cami looks GREAT! Please give her my love when you talk to her.
This is Vickey Codella.
PS LOVE the 4th of July phots and Bella singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" My kids have watched it three times already.
Wooo-Hooo! That is so awesome. Awww, I am so happy you posted this. I was wondering when the baby would come since they hardly ever post on their blog. Thanks for the update Stacie! You're up next. I hope you can go a little bit early too and have a smaller than 9 lb baby. :)
congratulations!! He's handsom. You look great Cami. All our Love The Rodarte's.
yay!! Congrats to Cami and Co.! :)
such a beautiful family
Post a Comment