So Bella started DANCE CLASS today with two of her best friends...Katelyn and Katherine!! It was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! Her little class is a storybook ballet class so the girls come and learn ballet...they read a fairytale story....and then they dress-up like a character from the book and perform little steps!! Bella had a great time...hopefully she wasn't to distracting to all the other little girls...ha ha...she is quite the dancer. If music is on...she just can't sit still. Ha ha...and then when she discovered the mirrored walls...she became even more dancerish...she loved looking at herself in the mirrors! Ha ha.
SO anyways...today they did Snow White. The girls learned some ballet steps in the beginning...then they read Snow White (which of course Bella was totally into it all...PRINCESSES are her THING!) After the story they all got to put on Snow White dresses and headbands. Then they danced around a wishing well...and threw their flowers in...they even pretended to take a bite of an apple...fall asleep on the floor...and be awoken by a love tap. Ha ha. Ohhh...so much fun!! I can't believe my little girl is so grown up!! Love her!

Christmas
1 year ago





9 comments:
Oh so cute! Its fun to see our daughters loving dance...Bella is a beautiful Snow White! :)
that's so cute. Too bad Kylie (and Peyton ha ha) can't join, too. Sorry we're so busy. Looks like fun. See you tomorrow night! Yeah!!!
What a creative little dance class! That is too much fun! Bella is darling!
that's a really cute idea. a fun class for you and for Bella. I'd love to put Kaitlyn in something like that.
love that picture of bella and her grandpa hawley. so cute! and what a fun dance class! i want to be in one. :) ha ha.
ok - you know that i am just EATING this up right now! how freakin cute!!! LOVE her! she is gonna be the BEST dancer ever!!
So fun! Where is this creative dance class at? This looks like something we should do when Marissa gets older.
I can't believe how big sophie is already! Those pics of hers are adorable by the way! Who is your friend, I totally need some pics of Brielle and Zoe! Hope you are doing ok! I miss talking and seeing you!
How funny! I wish I could have seen it. So I told mom we needed to meet in vegas on the 2nd and told her why and she said she would see what she could do... :) It might just work ! :)
Post a Comment