Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Beauties!!!

These are my two little BEAUTIES!! Love these pictures!! We had a friend take some pictures of the girls and they turned out FABULOUS!! Aren't these just the sweetest little photos! Thanks Raquel!!













22 comments:

Megan said...

such beautiful girls!!

B said...

GORGEOUS photos, of some gorgeous girls!!! I like the 3rd one down the best... but it's also so cute in color too!

Hammels said...

Those are really great pics! SHe really did a beautiful job. I love the ones with the flower. You have such cuties!

Perry Family said...

oh, those are precious! she did a great job capturing all the sweetness!

Unknown said...

so so cute! i love the tutu!!

Zachariah Parry said...

You and Nate do have a knack.

Theo Fam said...

They are just beautiful Stacie!

Sherry said...

Very adorable!!!

The Barrow's said...

OH, MY GOSH, ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. SHE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB, SO PRECIOUSE.

Mike and Chiye said...

I love them!!! What great lookin' kids you have.

Carolee said...

WOW! What beauties is right!! Your photographer was great. Your blog is great.
I still owe you dinner....

Raquel said...

Such cute girls! Thanks for letting me take their pictures!

Taralee said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Stacie, your girls are beautiful! It looks like Bella is having a blast in her dance class also.

April said...

Love them! This morning I was thinking about my kids and telling myself I would be fine to just have all boys... then I saw these pictures and I changed my mind!

Brittney G. said...

So cute, I think you are right, I believe they had the same background. I can't wait to meet her. The girls both have little colds again, hopefully next week they are better. Looks like you guys had a blast in Provo, it made me miss home. 2 beautiful girls.

Jodi said...

Those are gorgeous pics of two gorgeous girls! What little sweeties!

Anna said...

So cute pictures. Turned out great! You will love those forever!

Uffens Family said...

Those are gorgeous...please tell me who the photog is and if she is way too expensive for me! seriously...if you have an extra second will you email me her info. My email address is rachel.uffens@gmail.com...they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sarah Goodsell said...

So cute I love them! Your girls are beautiful:)

Tayla said...

You have the most beautiful girls! How fun to have beautiful pictures like that!

Shelley said...

You have an amazingly talented friend, and some amazingly beautiful girls! Can I get a friend like that?