Here are Sophie's little birth announcements. Ok...so I am not very good at digi scrapping and this was my first attempt at photoshopping (is that even a word...ha ha) ...but I think they turned out pretty darn cute!! Sweet and simple right?!! (Click on the announcement to see it bigger!)
Christmas
1 year ago
10 comments:
Sophie's birth announcement is darling! I think you did a great job : ) She is such a beauty.
She is so adorable! I had a girl name picked out for my baby and the middle name was going to be Jane too! But, that little girl will have to wait 'cause we've got a boy a'coming! Anyway, congrats again. She is adorable and you did a great job photoshoppin'!
I think they are beautiful, you did a great job!
Love it!! You are very good at it! You need to teach me some things! That is a beautiful photo of her...so sweet and precious!
those turned out soooo cute! good job!
SO cute:) I'm not good at that stuff either still trying to figure it out! Maybe you could show me you did great!
adorable announcement!!!
I can't believe you did those on your own! You are amazing- our copy is hanging in our kitchen. Callie keeps pointing to her and saying "bootiful baby". I don't have the heart to tell her that her babies won't be wearing flowered beanies!
Umm...you did a great job on these for your first try. :)
I'm so impressed Stacie, it's so cute! What a lady!!
Post a Comment