Ok...so I just love her music!!! She released a new single last night called LOVE STORY...and it is just so cute!! If you haven't heard it yet...stay and listen...I attached a music player below...it's so catchy!! I seriously can't wait for her NEW ALBUM due out NOVEMBER 11th!! Hooray!! I'm so excited!!
Also here is the link to her new music video!!
LOVE STORY MUSIC VIDEO

4 comments:
Taylor Swift is the most adorable artist out there...and I can't believe her talent...a 17 yr old who can write her own music, and its all so good too!! Can't wait for her next album either. You have good taste in music :)
I love her too!
Good song. I like how you updated all the stuff on your blog. Hmmm, I need to do that now. It sure was fun tonight. Love the company!
Great song! Love the video...of course I love anything from another century!
Post a Comment