While we were in Provo we decided to take the girls to the zoo. Basically it was just for Bella...ha ha...Grandpa and Grandma Noorda came with us too!! We saw so many fun animals since the weather was perfect and it wasn't very crowded since school has already started! Bella loved the big cats the best. We even had to go look at the cougars twice. I guess she knows where it's at...go COUGARS! Ha ha. We also watched an amazing bird show. Bella was mesmerized with all the big birds...they flew right over the audience and sometimes their wings touched people's heads. At the end we all got a picture with a bald eagle! My dad took some really great pictures...I am going to have to get those from him. His pictures are WAY better then mine!
We also took Bella by the Salt Lake City Temple. She loved it right away since it looks like the Cinderella castle. We told her that the temple is where Princes and Princesses get married! She then told us that she was going to go there too just like Cinderella. So cute!
Christmas
1 year ago









1 comments:
Okay, I'm a little bit sad that you didn't call me while you were here... I'm sure you were busy, but I took my kids to the Hogle Zoo twice in the last two weeks, I would have met you there, they are all off track right now!!! If you come up to Utah again, I WILL be expecting you to call! :) Especially so I can hold that beautiful baby of yours!
Post a Comment