Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun times in Provo

We had so much fun on our little mini vacation. We relaxed...as much as you can I guess with a newborn and a toddler... ha ha. We did a little shopping...more like window shopping and we just had fun as a family. Bella loved the horse in front of the University Mall and she begged to give it a hug. She also really loved the Disney store. It was quite the find...she dressed up in the Cinderella outfit and just gushed over all the princess things!! We also went to Cold Stone...Bella was REALLY loving it!

Uncle Chris came over and hung out with us too. Bella loves him a lot because he throws her in the air! She calls it...FLY ME!!

My parents also came up to Provo later in the week and joined in the fun...well...the real reason we were all there was for my nephew's baby blessing...we just happened to go up a little bit earlier...when they arrived we all went out to dinner for Jan's birthday. And...yes Jan...that picture is for you!!

We also got Sophie's handprints and footprints done through tiny touches. We had Bella's done when she was first born and I seriously love it...I am definitely getting all my kids prints down. It is such a treasure to have!

And...sad...the only picture I got of cute Ethan and Sophie...they were both crying. Cute anyway right? Crying Cousins.












1 comments:

Sherry said...

Sophie is so cute! And she seemed to be sleeping while I was around. Check with your dad about pics with Ethan and Sophie. He was taking some while Gma Noorda and I were holding them. (We squished the babies together so he could get a close up. It was fun to visit with you...wish we could more often.:) I think you should blog about "Lucifer". I just LOVE that! Happy Day!