Monday, September 1, 2008

Sweet Sophie and Busy Bella

Here are some new SWEET pictures of our little Sophie. So far so good...she is pretty quiet and sleeps a lot. PLEASE PLEASE let's all pray that she stays this way!! Ha ha. She takes a bottle and a pacifier...it's amazing!!

And then there is our Bella...BUSY BUSY BELLA. While we were in the hospital my parents watched her...and they helped her make a Bella House. Ha ha. It is so cute! We went over to visit and Bella was so excited to be reunited with it. She has a window... self-done art work inside...and a cute little door. So fun!! I guess it kept her busy the whole time. She watched TV from inside her house...drew pictures...and played princesses of course. Thanks mom and dad!!







3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

I'm not just saying this, but Sophie has such a perfect and sweet little face. She really is pretty, and I do agree that she looks very similar to Bella. So good job on making cute kids! :)

B said...

Wow... what a little beauty! The one with her eyes open definitely looks like Bella... she's a Hawley girl :) What a cutie!!!

Lindzie said...

Sophie is such a cutie! I'm glad everything is going ok and that you had so much fun over the three day weekend with all your fun adventures!