Bella loves taking baths and so does her cat, Cosmo, which she has lovingly nicknamed BOOBER! Ha ha. Frequently this is what bath time looks like at our house!


Christmas
1 year ago
Bella loves taking baths and so does her cat, Cosmo, which she has lovingly nicknamed BOOBER! Ha ha. Frequently this is what bath time looks like at our house!


at
6:38 PM
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
1 comments:
Grandma and Grandpa Noorda were over tonight and we were looking at blogs and they LOVE the pic of Bella with her hair in the tub! Congrats on the potty training! I'll be calling you in 2 years for some tips, you had really good ideas! :)
Post a Comment