Our two little munchkins! We love them! Bella is such a great big sister! She loves giving Sophie hugs and kisses...and reading her books...and holding her hand! So sweet!




Christmas
1 year ago
Our two little munchkins! We love them! Bella is such a great big sister! She loves giving Sophie hugs and kisses...and reading her books...and holding her hand! So sweet!




at
6:37 PM
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
3 comments:
such cute girls! I can't believe how fast sophie is growing up!
Sophie is getting so big!! You really do have the cutest girls.
Holy crap honey, I was about to ask where you have been, but after looking at everything I missed, I have to ask where the heck I have been because wow... I had some catching up to do!
SO--We might move. Maybe! We went a looked at this old house, 3 bedroom, 1920's... Old... In "little mexico" aka Santa Ana... We'll see. At first we said no, but then he dropped the price $400! 3 bedroom and a washer and dryer and yard... I cant say no to that. So we'll see. I'll keep you posted. Did you get my email about coming on the 17th??? Love to see you...
Post a Comment