We also had some other GREAT visitors come this weekend!! SOME OF MY FAVORITE STUDENTS...opps did I say that...can teacher's have favorites?!! Ha ha!!
Anyways...I just love these kids!! Ian and Fiona are siblings and I had the wonderful opportunity of teaching them both!! Ian was in my third grade class...2004-2005...and Fiona was in my first grade class 2005-2006. GO BONNEVILLE ELEMENTARY!! Gosh I miss it sometimes.
Ian was my science and fact dude! He loved reading about trivia and had an uncanny ability to remember it. He also loved to know how things worked...he once drew me a picture of the inner workings of a bug...and as only Ian could...it had tons of cool detail!! He was constantly making me laugh! Ha ha. He is now into doing magic tricks and demonstrated one of them while he was here!! I can't wait to see some more!
Fiona was my little helper. I loved having her sweet personality in my class. She was such a natural leader and so bubbly! She made friends so easily and everyone loved her...especially me! She can now IRISH DANCE...which I think is so cool!! She showed me some of her moves...what a talent!
We sure had a fun time catching up...reminiscing about the fun things we did in class. Those were the days! They also filled me in on some of my other old students!! I loved hearing about how they are all doing! Even Bella had a great time!! She was sure taken with both of them...they became fast friends and by the end of the night she did not want them to go. She told them to come back and see us again soon. I'm with her on that!! Next time you come to Las Vegas...make sure to stop in again!! Thanks for coming Carter Family!!



Christmas
1 year ago
5 comments:
Every kid needs a great teacher like you!! :)
I taught and I had favorites. I think that any teacher that says he/she doesn't isn't being truthful! After all, just because you have a favorite dosen't mean you don't like the others.
I knew it....teachers do have favorites!! :) but they must know that they are favorites or else they would not be visiting :) Great pics...I bet you were an awesome teacher!
ahh, How fun to see some old students of yours, you must have been their favorite teacher!!
Look at you and all your visitors. Glad you had fun! Mmm, cupcakes. I think I might need to make some soon. :) It has been awhile since I've seen you, but things here have been CRAZY. But things are slowly settling down, so hopefully we'll get to play soon. :) Remind me to ask you again, but someone in my ward who I VT was asking for a good photographer, and I thought of yours. So, you'll have to give me her name and number for her if you don't mind.
Post a Comment