So this weekend one of my BESTIES came in town with her husband!! YEAH!!! We love you Chris and SU-zette!! Ha ha.
Here's the background... Nate, Chris and I were all in the same BYU Freshman ward...then fast forward...three years later Chris and Suzette (after meeting on their missions and getting married) moved in next to us. We were seriously NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS...in these tiny...and I MEAN TINY...condos. Suzette and I hit it off right away and have been close ever since! I love great friends!! Here's to sweet tarts, the DICE GAME (hot hand), decorating, babies, Bishop Wright, canyon trips, and good times! Now they are expecting their first KIDS...the TRIMBLE TWINS are on their way!! Thanks for coming guys!!
Bella had so much fun with them...especially Chris...he would dance with her and throw her high into the air...every kids dream...so of course they became best buds! Ha ha!! After their visit Bella fell asleep while eating her cupcake. We had to document the occasion because Bella never falls asleep during anything...it was quite funny!
Also...yep...it must be Halloween...SURPRISE CUPCAKES WERE MADE...Yummy!!!




Christmas
1 year ago
3 comments:
Isabella's so funny sleeping through her cupcake! I think I only have had one kid that has fallen asleep while eating. Funny:)
TOO CUTE BELLA! You are such a baker, great job on the cupcakes, they look awesome!
YES! Thank you for having us, even for a few hours, it was great to see you... And Bella... Thats too funny! She was so tuckered out! HAHA.
Post a Comment