Apparently we have a new member of our family—Goldie. You’re probably curious who Goldie is, and well, we’re not quite sure, except that Bella loves talking to her and playing with her. That’s right, our little Bella has an IMAGINARY FRIEND who does EVERYTHING with her. It is actually really cute because she is always making sure that Goldie participates in all of our activities. The other day at the park I even had to push Goldie in the swing (while pushing Bella in the other one). Today Bella had a 5 minute conversation with Goldie on the phone. Goldie was Ariel for Halloween (yes Bella really told us that). She likes the color orange and loves to eat spaghetti! Ha ha. We just sit back and laugh.
At first we tried to ignore this new edition, we thought it was just some after effects of having the new baby, but it looks like she’s here to stay for awhile. Goldie actually started out as Bella's fetus...ha ha...she would tell us all the time that Goldie was in her tummy. I guess she had a miraculous birth because she is live and well and at least 2 1/2 years old! Amazing! Needless to say we googled “imaginary friend” and read up a little bit, and luckily discovered that they are quite natural and healthy. So I guess for now we are all enjoying this newfound friendship. Welcome to the family Goldie!!
Christmas
1 year ago
11 comments:
Congratulations on your newest addition!
so funny! love it!
Bella is so funny, what an imagination!
That is so cute! When is Goldie's birthday and are you throwing a party? Does Goldie get to have Christmas wish for Santa and a stocking? O, the endless possibilities! I love it! haha
That is too funny!! What a cute little name that she came up with for her new friend!
haha, how cute! my niece has two imaginary friends named piki and tiki who do EVERYTHING with the family. my sister also had an imaginary friend named sumi who my mother 'accidentally left at the store,' once, and then who tragically drowned in the washer. oh the drama!!
That's a sign of intelligence when kids can use their imagination!! :) so cute!
Funny! Welcome Goldie!
Haha Bella is such a funny girl! At first, I thought you got a new fish, but then I read the rest of the story and found out that Goldie is Bella's imaginary friend. Haha. Yay, I got a imaginary niece! Welcome to our family, Goldie! We love Bella and Goldie!
Oops...I accidentally press enter before I finish writing down my name as Bella...'s favorite AUNT Cami! (I know that Bella did not write the comment above!) haha.
That cracks me up and brings back a lot of memories. When Brinley was younger she had 2 imaginary friends. It was so funny to watch every day. They played with her, ran around out back, ate dinner, did role play with each other and much much more. They were quite the little 3-some. I'm glad Bella has a friend :)
Post a Comment