Saturday, November 22, 2008

SIX YEARS!!!



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Today marks SIX YEARS!! Holy COW!! I can't beleive it!! SO LONG!! It seriously seems like just yesterday we were kissing across the alter...and now...here we are six years and TWO KIDS LATER! Crazy!! I LOVE IT!

It has truly been the best six years of my life. Nate is my prince (as Bella would say)...and I love him more then he will ever know!

Unfortunately we won't be together this anniversary. Sad huh?? So I send him my love via my blog! LOVE YA NATE! Thanks for SIX FABULOUS YEARS!

8 comments:

Perry Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! 6 years is great!!! how sad you are apart for it...hope you two make up for it when he gets back!!!

hilla said...

Yes, I remember that your anniversary is exactly one week before ours! Congrats, bummer that Nate is gone. I know exactly what you mean by 6 years and two kids flying by!

The Calkins said...

Happy Anniversary!!! My how time flys. It seems like just the other day I was watching you two walk out of the Temple doors! Congrats! Miss you tons.

Meagan said...

Happy Anniversary! Just so you know, Alec is already planning on marrying Bella someday...tonight in the bath, he was building a temple with his bath toys and said "I'm gonna marry Bella in the temple someday!" Love is in the air... :)

Theo Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that we share an Anniversary...I just think it's kind of funny b/c our lives kind of mirrored one another's for a while. Only I guess it's our 5, and your sixth

Joe said...

Congratulations guys! And to think..I knew you two when it was only two of three years. Here's to another six!

The Barrow's said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I know it is a little late, but I hope Nate is home now and that you have a great Thanksgiving holiday.

Rachel B. said...

Happy Anniversary a little late here. Doesn't it all go by so fast? You guys are too cute.

Also wanted to tell you that I stole your pregnancy cartoon from a while back. ;)