The Fairy Godmother has finally gone into BUSINESS! She is using her sparkly magic and transforming little girls down in Florida into...REAL PRINCESSES!! Bella was one such lucky little girl! The appointment was set...Saturday at 12:30...and the magic began!
FIRST...Nails must be polished and PINK!
SECOND...Eye Shadow in luscious shades or PURPLE and BLUE.

THIRD...SPARKLY princess hair with CROWN.

And finally...THE DRESS!!

BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOO!!!
Turn around to see...PRINCESS BELLA!!

Princesses always SMILE for the camera!!
We have no idea who this little boy is...ha ha...Bella was sitting on the bench waiting for the bus and they just started holding hands. Then they got up and walked around together...and they even danced!! All of us has quite a laugh...even this little prince's parents. Gosh it starts young! AHHHHHH!
THANKS FAIRY GODMOTHER!!






10 comments:
how fun!! bella looks absolutely adorable!! She was enjoying it thoroughly!!
Gotta love the Crocs!
That is SO CUTE! Where in the world did you go???
Alec says that he's going to marry Bella in the temple someday...so you can't let any more boys swoon her! :) We miss you guys too!! It was so sad driving away from our house...and today Alec said that he's really worried about our house in Vegas and he wants to go back to it. Tear. When you come to Utah and I come to Vegas we'll hang out...I promise! We can't keep our lovebirds apart for too long...
Wow! What fun adventures you have been having! Sounds like you had an amazing Thanksgiving. And how fun ... getting all dressed up like a princess. I bet Bella was in Heaven!
The look on her face is so cute - she is obviously way into being a princess!
Bella is a true princess, she looks so cute. You may have your hands full when she is 16, if not sooner!
ok, so that is about the cutest thing ever. How fun. Bella looks exactly like a little princess I bet you guys had a blast. I love all things Disney, but even I am a little livid at Nate's teacher. HOW RUDE!!! he hee she must not be a very happy person.
Is that not every little girl's dream?! She is a beautiful princess!
So cute!!! And the boy stepping in-unbelievable.
Post a Comment