WHEW!! What a week we have had - SO MUCH FUN!! This year for Thanksgiving we celebrated Nate's Grandparent's 5OTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY...in FLORIDA!! We were so lucky...BLESSED...thanks John and Shelly...to be able to go and spend time with the whole extended family on a Disney Cruise and and also at Disney World! I still can't believe that we were there! It was so much fun!!
Unfortunately Nate wasn't able to go on the cruise due to SCHOOL...actually it was just due to ONE teacher who told him that he COULD NOT miss her class or he would be severely docked...so he stayed home...only to find out that she canceled so called class the day before. I have a few choice words for her but I will refrain. Nate met up with us is Florida after the cruise
So...to start it all off...Bella, Sophie and me flew to California to meet up with Nate's parents on Friday night. I thought that the plane ride would be really hard...me by myself with two kids...but it actually wasn't too bad! HOORAY. Ha ha...most of you know I was stressing about it beforehand. I survived...thank goodness! We met up and flew to Florida the next day all together! It was so nice to have so much help!! THANKS Shelly and ERIN and John! You guys were so helpful!
Then we were off to the SHIP!! We all wore Magleby shirts in honor of the 5OTH Anniversary...ha ha...Bella and Sophie had shirts too! Once on the ship the fun never stopped!! We ate GREAT FOOD...watched some awesome Disney performances...swam...shopped...visited the BAHAMAS...played in the sand...had a family CRAB race...sun bathed...and even met CINDERELLA!! Bella was absolutely blown away! She got quite star struck and kept putting her hands over her eyes!! Ha ha. It was so cute. And Cinderella was so sweet with her...she called Bella by name and gave her a huge hug...Bella had a hard time letting go. She even got Cinderella's autograph! How special!
After the cruise...DADDY ARRIVED! Yeah!! I was so excited to see him! It's funny how much I take him for granted...I love you Nate! We sure missed him! When he arrived we started visiting all the Disney parks! We took Bella to the Magic Kingdom and she got to ride DUMBO! I think she had a lot of fun. She also loved riding the train and meeting MORE DISNEY PRINCESSES! Ha ha.
On THANKSGIVING DAY...we spent the day at EPCOT. We had Thanksgiving Dinner at the Bier Gardens in Germany. It was actually really good food! They had TURKEY and ALL the trimmings! Yum!! Poor Bella slept through the whole meal...so we got her a doggy bag to go...when she woke up she was so excited by her meal! She cheered and said "Happy Thanksgiving!" So easy to please! Ha ha.
On Friday was went to the Animal Kingdom. We went on a cool Safari and saw lots of animals and even road the huge roller-coaster a few times! Ha ha. Bella had a lot of fun riding with great-grandpa on his motorized scooter!! Ha ha.
On Saturday we went to Downtown Disney for Bella's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appointment!! Oh the fun!! It is worthy of it's very own post...so stayed tuned!
It was a great great vacation! Thanks to everyone for helping me with the girls...and thanks to John and Shelly for taking us!
Waiting to get on the cruise...playing with Grandpa Magleby
Ben and Cynda!!


















2 comments:
what a fun trip...and for everyone to be there...how special...except for the really stinky teacher who wouldn't let nate go...what a stinker! love all those pictures!
Ohhh... you suck! I just needed to keep reading. Im so jealous! A CRUISE! I LOVE CRUISES!!!! I yes, I would have a few words for that teacher as well! Im glad you had so much fun and it all went so smoothly.
Post a Comment