These buggy little creatures have invaded one too many times. They have overtaken most of our food...bathrooms...and closets...but they will not conquer! The bug man has been called. TAKE THAT.
Christmas
1 year ago
These buggy little creatures have invaded one too many times. They have overtaken most of our food...bathrooms...and closets...but they will not conquer! The bug man has been called. TAKE THAT.
at
2:06 PM
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
3 comments:
Wow, I like the pic of the ant. I am glad to hear that you have decimated the ants!
Bye bye buggies!!
I HATE bugs...Halleluja for the exterminator!!! Every time Mike asks where we should live and set up a practice...somewhere without bugs is my only stipulation :)
Post a Comment