Thursday, December 18, 2008

FOUR Fabulous Months!

Here she is - Little Miss Sweets.

Sophie Girl is now four months old. She is the best baby in the world! Calm. Patient. Loving. Giggly. Cuddly. Nothing like her sister. Ha.

Oh MY BEAUTIFUL BABY I love you so!

Sophie Stats:
4 pounds 13 ounces
25 inches
75th percentile for BOTH!

6 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

she's so cute! i think her and bella look a lot alike. i can't believe it's been 4 months already!

Melanie said...

Well, hopefully we follow your trend and baby number 2 will be like Sophie!

Sherry said...

She's so cute! I can't believe how quickly time goes by and how they change!

Perry Family said...

I think it is birth order...honestly! She's adorable!

Meagan said...

I hope my second baby is as good as Sophie!! She is such a little cutie!

Lindzie said...

I just realized you don't have permission to see my blog...So while I get to read all the fabulous stuff about your life...you don't get to do that for me! Email me if you would like an invite! lfavshorty@gmail.com I love Sophie's pictures too!