It is truly a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!! Red rock has been transformed into WHITE ROCK!! We woke up this morning with the HOPE of snow...but we never imagined this...THREE INCHES so far and it hasn't let up!! {giddy squeal!}
Naturally we had to do all the fun cold weather things...
- Playing in the snow!! We had to use socks and Ziplocs for Bella's gloves...layered socks and water shoes for her feet! Who knew we would ever need snow clothes in Vegas! We made do! Ha ha.
- Building a SNOWMAN-Woman! Daddy and Bella had so much fun! They named HER...FLAKY!
- Throwing SNOWBALLS! Yep...now Bella can officially say she has been in a snow fight! We were all soaked!
- Measuring the snow! We did this just to see how much we had - THREE INCHES!
- AND - drinking HOT CHOCOLATE!
What a day!! So so so exciting! Poor Sophie fell asleep during all the snow play...ha ha...maybe she can play next time!








12 comments:
Okay! I miss you guys sooo bad!! I love your little snow-woman and I can totally picture Bella making her and playing in the snow. And, you Miss Crafty...nice work on the ziplock mittons and water/snow shoes! Never would have thought of that myself. That's why I need to live closer to you so your good ideas can wear off on me!!
Ok....so cute. I can't believe you guys had snow. It has snowed more in Vegas than out here. That is crazy!! Miss you guys.
You make the most beautiful children! I cant believe vegas got 3 inches!!!
HOW FUN!!! Its been snowing in Cali too but I'd have to drive to go see it... I tried to convince CT that we needed to so it would feel more like Christmas and he just wouldnt do it. Not nice! But Flaky is just beautiful and Im glad you guys had so much fun! :) I put pics of the house on the blog, check it out if you want...We are good. Loving staying home... cant even think about ever going back!
now isn't that the cutest snow woman in the world. i had no clue it would snow in Vegas... maybe Tucson will see some snow then..
I heard it snowed in Summerlin today--we didn't get any in Henderson.
When I heard there was snow out in your neck of the woods I knew if I checked your blog tonight I'd be able to see pictures of the snow.
Thanks for not letting me down.
I wanted it over here SO bad I even thought I'd drive Jaxson out there to play with it but didn't know where I'd take him! It so rare here gotta enjoy it while you can!
It snowed at our house, but not that much!! I wished we could have made a snowman too!! Very fun pictures!!
I wish I saw you comment earlier. Trent and I were at doctors all day from 9 to 3:30 not fun! If it's still there tomorrow let me know my email is sgoodsell2@yahoo.com thanks:)
Wow! That is a ton of snow for Vegas. How fun! I love how you improvised on the gloves! I would have never thought to buy snow cloths for Vegas! Crazy!
How fun! Right now it's pouring snow over here. It started at 11 and hasn't let up. Love it.
How cool was that?! You did a great job on that snowman, love the cob nose! The snow was great, fun little break from the sun!
Post a Comment