Monday, March 2, 2009

Monkey See...Monkey Do

Who needs dessert...when you have this entertainment after dinner...ha ha ha!






8 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Someone idolizes her daddy :) SO CUTE!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

oh that is FUNNY!!!

Meagan said...

Those pics are HILARIOUS!!! I'm so glad you are back to blogging again... :)

Sarah Goodsell said...

That's so funny! Also I can't believe how big Sophie is holy cow she got big fast!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last one. Its like a really cute exorcist. hahaha

Hammels said...

Good to see you are back to blogging. Such a cute, funny and entertaining family!

Jodi said...

Hilarious!

I love your post where you took the pictures holding the camera up. It got me thinking. I have a lot of pictures from our days but none with me in them. You inspired me, I took an entire days worth of pictures holding up the camera! I loved it!

Kim said...

Seriously, the last pair of photos should be entered in some contest somewhere. Too too funny!