Yes...yes...it's true!! The Hawley Family is officially back online! The old computer has been kicked to the curb {literally} and we are now the proud owners of a new Dell Desktop. I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! I can now blog, blogstalk, photoshop, and more!
Hip hip hooray for new computers.
I sure hope to catch up on all your fun adventures and post some of ours as well!!
Check for NEW posts below!!
Christmas
1 year ago
5 comments:
I was wondering where you've been!! So glad to hear from you and see your amazing Hawaii pictures... so fun!
Hip hip hooray!! Now Alec can blog stalk his love Bella and see current pics....hope you don't mind! :)
I am so glad you are back! I have been checking your blog a ton and sad every time. I love the updates. By the way- Callie has that princess cd and we listen to it EVERY day! Ha!
I hear ya- my computer is just about gone and I can't wait for the excuse to get a new one! Your Hawaii and shark pictures are incredible! How fun!
YAY!!! Glad you're back:) Alson very brave on the shark thing I know I couldn't have done that!
Post a Comment