AHHH! I am so not ready to be posting about something like this - she is supposed to still be my little baby - BELLA STARTED NURERY SCHOOL this week. Ha ha...ok...so I shouldn't be freaking out too much; after all it is just a little "nursery" pre-school. A girl in my ward decided to teach a class, one day a week (3 hour class), for 2-3 years olds. They go to her house and do art projects, sing songs, work on letter, numbers, months, seasons, shapes, colors, etc. HOW FUN! Bella was really excited and acted quite grown up when I dropped her off. She was so excited to see all her little friends and play! I, on the otherhand, had a hard time leaving her there. Ha ha...I'm just not ready to send her away to school yet. I think she had fun though. I guess I could handle one day a week! Ha.
Christmas
1 year ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment