Tuesday, March 17, 2009

She's so tired...

SHE'S LAUGHING! Ha ha.

Many times when we put Sophie down to sleep we hear her giggling in the monitor.

Cute. So cute. We love it.


8 comments:

Amanda and the Bradys said...

i love it!!!! she is so cute!!!

Julie N said...

I love when she put her blanket up to her face and snuggled it.... way cute!!

Sarah said...

Seriously so cute:)

Meagan said...

She's adorable!! Can't wait to see her next week! Well, and you too of course! And Alec can't stop talking about Bella and having a sleep over at her house. :) We're gonna have so much fun....I can hardly wait!!

Emily H. said...

aww, she is so cute! I love that laugh!

Anonymous said...

haha. What a cutie! Ethan has the same ticklish spot as Sophie that made him laugh! Umm, I wonder if that's genetic. Haha. Give Sophie lots of hugs from her Aunt Cami and Ethan!

Olivia said...

She is so cute. Love the laugh.

Hammels said...

Thats great she laughs when she is tired. Wish we had that over here... She is such an easy baby, you are so lucky!