Ok...maybe not quite. Ha ha.
But SUPER DANG CUTE! Check it out!!
(Just a sampling of her vast PRINCESS SONG knowledge!)
Ok...maybe not quite. Ha ha.
But SUPER DANG CUTE! Check it out!!
(Just a sampling of her vast PRINCESS SONG knowledge!)
at
4:15 PM
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
10 comments:
Stacie-is that you giggling in the background? Bella's a way cute girl!
Hahaha...she knows her stuff!
That was SO cute!! Tayla watched it with me and was really excited. It would be fun to get together and let the girls play :)
that's so cute!!! totally made me smile.
Adorable! She is amazing with her singing! I loved when she would get super loud out of no where. It always took me by surprise! She seems like such a fun little girl.
I love her last "a whole new world!"...she's so dang cute! You should have seen Alec's face when I told him he was going to have a sleepover with Bella...he said he wanted to pack up his toys and take his bed there right now!! :)
I have been waiting for this post!
Bella is so awesome, I have to hear her sing it live!
LOVE IT
omg. LOVE it. shes got some pipes! :-)
That was way cute!!
Post a Comment