Thursday, March 19, 2009

While the "BOY" is away...

THE GIRLS WILL PLAY!!!

Woo-hoo! Ok...so I am not EVER jumping for joy when Nate goes out of town, but this time we actually kept busy with some pretty fun activities! First and foremost...GIRL PICTURES! I seriously LOVE to take pictures...so we had a little impromtu...totally random...totally unprofessional...photo shoot with just the girls! It was fun...and we got some pretty hiliriaous pictures of the amigas!



We also totally did the princess thing. Not that that is a change from the everyday...but this time Bella actually got to wear her dress to the park. She really enjoyed it. We even rocked the whole princess hair thing. Very girly.




We spent time at Grandma and Papa Noorda's house. Bella had a fun time playing with her cousin Tayla. And we also...of course...ate some really GOOD FOOD! Yummo!


We went to the lake!! YIPPEE! Papa, Grandma, Chris, Ren, GG Noorda, and GGP Noorda, and us went out on Papa's boat for a little lunch on the lake! It was actually Sophie's first time on the lake...and I think she really enjoyed it. She didn't like the life vest very much...but other that that she had fun. And Bella...well she just loved everything about it. She would sit in the back of the boat and the front...and run around to different people...she even got to feed the ducks and fishies at the dock. Ha ha. The lake was just beautiful...and for those of you avid skiiers...it was PURE GLASS! We didn't get in the water because it was way too cold...but we all decided that we had NEVER ever seen the lake so smooth before. BEAUTIFUL. Also...it was quite the momentous occasion because GGP Noorda hadn't been out on the lake since before his mission! Of course we took many pictures! Ha ha. Thanks for letting us come! We had a blast!


















We even got FLOWERS from Daddy! He is the best. He sent the most beautiful bouquet for me...and the girls each got a sweet pink gerber! Bellawas so excited when I brought it into her after her nap. She helped me put it in a vase...and then said... "Daddy is so nice. He got me a flower. I love him!" How sweet! Thanks Nate!!

We also went on a few walks. Of course Bella wore her princess dress...I mean...why not right? Ha ha. While we were out...we walked by a development in our neighborhood called "Bella Vista." Bella was so excited...and pointed out..."THAT'S BELLA'S NAME!" So we got out and took pictures. She was so thrilled that her name was on the sign. We now have to slow down and look at her sign whenever we pass.




We also went to the Lied's Discovery Museum with some of our friends. SUCH A FUN PLACE! We had never been before...but I was pleasantly surprised. Bella enjoyed all the different activities such as a Kid's Smiths, Bubble Area, Airplane, Climbing Towers, and Clifford Town. We ate a picnic lunch and then went back in for a toddler science project. She made flubber stuff. Interesting!




Anyways...we had a great time. We had fun...but we are SO glad Daddy is home now! Hooray!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You are so much better at taking pictures on your own than I am. I am going to have to have to practice some more!

Sherry said...

Gma said you all had a fun time at the lake! That is so funny about Bella's sign. Sam said when he was about 4 yrs. "We are going to my club". I was thinking 'what'? When I realized we were going to Sam's Club to shop. haha.