In honor of the day...Bella wanted to share the story of Jesus...
HAPPY EASTER!
In honor of the day...Bella wanted to share the story of Jesus...
HAPPY EASTER!
at
12:20 AM
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
7 comments:
Okay....she is so dang cute! My favorite part is "After 3 days, Jesus was resurrected!"
Sorry I wasn't at church yesterday! My son was a little under the weather. Email me when you get a chance and we will figure out a good time!
It's always amazing at how much little kids know! She did a great job telling the story!
She sure knows her stuff! So cute, you guys are doing a great job!
So cute, Stacie! I'm coming to Vegas in June (probably the 6th or 7th through the 11th) for Brian's graduation. We'll have to get together then! Otherwise, I'll be back in mid August. :) It would be awesome to see all the old gang.
That is so cute. She really knows her stuff. And then I love the tent and how it falls over. Classic. so cute. great job on your quilt too.
she is so adorable! my, she is growing so big!!
Post a Comment