Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Eight Months OLD!!

I can't believe it!! My little Bubbidi Bug (Sopher Gopher) is EIGHT MONTHS OLD!! Where in the world did the time go? It seems like I was just pregnant with her yesterday! Time sure flies when you're having fun...and that is exactly what Sophie has brought to our little house. FUN! She is such a sweet little thing. ALWAYS HAPPY and smiling...even when she is tired! Many times when she is exhausted we find her laughing herself to sleep...yes LAUGHING! She has been a dream baby and has such a calm presence about her...an old soul. Oh I just love her so much. Words truly can't describe.

Here are just a few things about my SWEET SOPHIE...

  • Loves her sister! Many times I find Sophie (in her walker), chasing Bella (on her tricycle) around the house...both girls laughing hysterically. So cute!
  • Loves the remote control. Totally her chew toy of choice!
  • Can't (WON'T) roll over. Ha ha. She can do everything else (sit up, walk with your fingers, and push up on her tummy) but she just won't roll...we think she is just so content that she doesn't feel the need. Hmm.
  • Loves bottles and FOOD. We haven't found any baby food she won't eat!
  • Loves her BINKI!
  • Can only sleep if she has a stuffy and blanket snuggling her face.
  • Likes to make noise! She must have learned this from her sister!
  • Loves to be thrown up and down!
  • Has very inquisitive eyes. She definitely studies things intently.
  • Has TWO BOTTOM TEETH...and is getting her TWO TOP TEETH! I just noticed...TODAY...that they are coming in!!
  • Will go to anyone!
  • Loves to be tickled...and is pretty much ticklish everywhere!
  • Is a destroyer!! Now that she has mobility and her walker she gets into everything! The trash, fridge magnets, outlets, and anything that is at her height!

WE LOVE YOU SOPHIE GIRL!! (I took these pictures of her today! Poor thing was such a good sport. She has a MAJOR COLD...and a little fever...yet true to form...she's smiling!)





6 comments:

Amanda and the Bradys said...

she is a doll!!!!

Meagan said...

Okay I really can't decide which pic is my favorite! She's adorable (as usual) in all of them!! Did you take those pics manually? You might need to start a photography business soon...you're getting really good! :)

Julie N said...

I can't believe she is 8 months!! She seriously is such a sweetheart. Such cute pics!!

Katie and Eric said...

SUPER CUTE!:)

Jodi said...

What a beautiful, sweet girl. Cameron is so peaceful too. They make amazing babies huh? Happy eight months!

Hammels said...

Cute cute cute. I like the "she will go to anyone", must be nice.

She is an easy baby, you are so lucky!